Seminar Date : 14-Jun-2018
Registration Time: 7:30AM - 8:00AM
Seminar Time: 8:00AM - 11:30AM
Venue: The Alex
CPD: 3 hours in categories 2, 3, CFP®
Frank O'Brien - Investment Planning: 'May you have a strong foundation, when the winds of change shift' (Bob Dylan)
The role of international central banks in shaping investment returns over the past 9 years, and into the future.
What strategic changes in investment strategy, if any, are necessary to protect the gains of the past 9 years.
What remunerative investment opportunities are there, if headwinds blow?
Dave Moran - Taxation: Topical Tax Planning Issues for High Net Worth Clients
- Tax Planning considerations when structuring property investments.
- The consequences of death of the main breadwinner in the family unit, and related planning issues.
- Tax planning issues for entrepreneurial clients.
James Caron - Retirement Planning: Future Challenges and Current Opportunities
- Key changes to the Retirement Planning environment during 2018.
- Purchasing property using pension funds – a case study.
- The financial planning issues that arise in Retirement Planning - a case study looking at the entire journey from pre to post retirement and the attendant planning opportunities.