Seminar Date: 26th July 2018
Registration Time: 9:30am - 10:00am
Seminar Time: 10:00am - 1:30pm approx, including Q&A and lunch
Venue: Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin
CPD: 3 hours total (1 hour each in categories 1, 3 and CU)
We are pleased to bring our very first Credit Union-specific CPD seminar to our members working in credit unions or studying for any of our CU designations.
As a way of giving back to our credit union members (which make up 12% of LIA's membership), and in response to a recent survey, LIA is pleased to provide this CPD seminar focussing on the topics which are most relevant to our credit union membership.
Andrew Donovan - Credit / Underwriting Processes
- Lending position as it currently exists
- PRISM reports and concern
- Addressing Central Bank concerns
- How to get more from existing resources
Padraig O'Sullivan - Investments for Credit Unions
- Credit Union Investment Regulations – permitted investments and the rules and limits that apply
- Credit Union investment risks and returns
- Financial markets and the outlook for investment returns
Justin McCarthy - Risk Management
- Using your risk register to manage and govern your firm
- Adding value through the risk register
- A more visual approach to the register
- Speaking the language of risk
Book your place now using the booking form, or online by logging into Your LIA and going to Seminars Registeration -> National CPD Programme.