Did you know that the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act will come into effect from March 2019? This landmark piece of legislation could increase criminal liability for employers and directors if not followed.
Following the positive feedback from last year's seminars, we are once again partnering with Peninsula Consulting to offer HR and Health & Safety seminars in three locations throughout Ireland.
This complimentary Business Value Event will enhance the way you run your business by giving you the knowledge and advice to resolve any employee challenge.
Join us for essential insights into:
- Staff behaviour - such as performance, attendance, attitude
- Contracts & handbooks - reviewing your documents of employment
- Dealing with - sick pay, maternity leave, harassment and discrimination
- Health & safety - risk assessments, fire & safety policies and procedures
- Miscellaneous Provisions Act - criminal conviction and what the changes mean for your business
Book your place now by logging into Your LIA, and going to Seminars Registration -> Non-CPD Events.