Following the success of this event held in Dublin in June, we are pleased to offer this seminar again free of charge to our members as a non-CPD Business Value Event.
Every business will be faced with employment law, HR and health & safety issues at some point. It’s crucial that you know how to handle these issues and ensure that appropriate procedures are in place to safeguard your business.
This complimentary Business Value Event, organised in association with Peninsula, will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to manage these issues effectively.
Join us for essential insights into:
- Staff conduct and performance in the workplace
- Using contracts and employee handbooks to protect your business
- Complex procedures e.g. redundancy, disciplinary and bullying
- Dealing with employee stress and mental health issues
- Employment Bill 2017
- Ensuring health & safety compliance for your business and your employees
- GDPR – What’s it all about and how it affects your business?
Book your place now using the booking form, or online by logging into Your LIA, and going to Seminars Registeration -> Non-CPD Events.