Head of IT Privacy & Risk
Rebecca started her career in Public Relations & Marketing (she was PR Manager for Peugeot in Ireland). She then moved to LIA in early 2000 to launch the QFA ‘Switch’ campaign and research/develop/roll-out a CPD programme. She has always had an interest in IT, and gradually over the years, became the go-to IT person in LIA. Ultimately this became a more formal role when she was tasked with the Project Management of LIA’s new system in May 2015.
- B.A. (Hons), Economics and French, UCD 1987-1990
- Diploma in Public Relations, Public Relations Institute of Ireland 1994-1996
- Prince 2® Practitioner, Project Management, Axelos Global Best Practice, 2016
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, Axelos Global Best Practice, 2016
- Level 9 Diploma in Technology Leadership, UCC/IMI, 2018